Monday, October 6, 2008

One Sick Kitty

I love my furbabies. I'm so glad I don't have human children just yet. I'm just not feeling it so far. On Saturday we had a lovely birthday celebration dinner for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday. It was wonderful. We had steak, baked potatoes, and salad. Yummy. Well, when Dave helped clean off the table he took the spoon out of the sour cream and chased Zeus with the sour cream covered spoon. He dabbed some on Zeus' nose. Zeus licked it off and made a face. Dave dabbed more sour cream on Zeus' nose and I wiped it off with a tissue. No problems...til about an hour later when dave spots a pile of kitty puke. Ewwww! Then I notice another pile, and another pile, and yup some more too. I locate the Zeus and the poor lil guy is sick. He is banished to the screened in porch for awhile so we can ensure that his lil tummy is empty and I proceed to clean up the piles. Icky!!! Apparently, cats should not eat sour cream and husbands should not be allowed to torture their cats. On the upside, Zeus is feeling much better now.

No comments: