So I'm thankful for the following:
1. Being able to spend time with my husband w/out the interference of the USMC. I'll take it however long it lasts and won't complain if it interferes again.
2. He's Home!
3. Learning the traditions of my husband's family while still keeping "our" traditions too.
4. A job-well, two jobs to keep me busy and help pay my bills.
5. Fun people to work with at ATL that are genuinely interested in me, fellow employees, and most of all making sure our clients are taken care of as well.
6. The time to get to know the people in Alabama who are important to my husband and their family.
7. Friends who stay friends no matter how many hours and miles separate us.
8. A family who understands that even though I want to be with them, I just can't right now.
9. Even though I don't know the plan, God does.
10. Furbabies who love me even when I'm grumpy.