Monday, December 29, 2008

Things I am Excited About

#1 Katie retook her LSAT in Dec b/c her first score "simply wouldn't do" according to her. She found out today she increased her score and is in a much better standing for admission to the schools she is looking at. (Prayer must now commence that she will get into one of those schools and if Jesus is feeling generous then some financial aid would be fantabulous!)

#2 I turn 27 on Saturday. I guess I am excited. It kinda makes me feel old...especially when I have to really think about how old I am.

#3 For my birthday present from my darling husband (who was deployed last year for my b-day) I have requested dinner for 2 at Cheesecake Factory. Yummy!

#4 Going home to Ohio to help Katie celebrate Siblings Weekend at OU for her senior year. (February time frame)

#5 Going home to see Mom, Katie & Maggie! (Yay! Katie-Hug me I'm cold. Mom-Just hug me! Maggie-I'm going to need a hug from you too.) No furbabies will be coming with me as I am flying. (Pray for weather that I can still fly in...)

#6 Athens, OH! Food=Bagel Street Deli, Goodfella's Pizza, and Pita Pit just to name a few.

#7 My job @ ATL. (Even after silly clients and the holiday rush I still love the job.)

#8 The day I won't have boxes in storage and my "living room" will no longer be a guest room in someone else's house. (Still no idea when this will happen, but I can be excited about the possibility can't I?)

#9 Airport Rendezvous Wknd Anniversary! (He was home for this last year too! We have a month and a half to wait for this.)

#10 My replacement cell phone! (It hasn't arrived yet. I need to call my Nana...she called me and left a message while I was at work and I haven't been able to call her back yet. I miss my Nana...)

No comments: