Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life According to Chris LeDoux

Ok, so I originally did this using John (Cougar) Mellencamp songs. My mom enjoyed it. I thought I would do another one using Chris LeDoux. If you haven't heard his music you should. Actually, you should find some of his performances on YouTube. He was an awesome performer and a very talented man.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re post as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Chris LeDoux ~ Put on the best concerts ever!

Are you a male or female:
Look at You Girl

Describe yourself:
Tougher Than the Rest

How do you feel:
Wild and Wooly

Describe where you currently live:
Cadillac Ranch

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Western Skies

Your favorite form of transportation:
Hooked on an 8 Second Ride

Your best friend is:
Little Long-haired Outlaw

You and your best friends are:
The Cowboy and The Hippie

What's the weather like:
One Less Tornado

Favorite time of day:
Rodeo Moon

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Bang a Drum

What is life to you:
Don't it Make You Want to Dance

Your relationship:
Graviational Pull

Your fear:
Watcha Gonna Do With a Cowboy

What is the best advice you have to give:
Life is a Highway

Thought for the Day:
Five Dollar Fine

How I would like to die:
Scatter the Ashes

I must admit I had a really hard time deciding which songs to use and exactly where to use them. If you asked me what my favorite Chris LeDoux song is I would have a really hard time choosing. I first heard Chris Ledoux's music speeding...er I mean riding around in a red Chevy Cavalier with a super tall cowboy. I've loved it ever since.

No comments: