Friday, July 11, 2008

Crazy Cats


My boys, the furry ones, love to keep me entertained with the funny stuff they do. Dave and I realized that Zeus had learned how to cover himself up-only because we would find him all covered up in a blanket when no one else had been home to cover him. One night we figured out exactly how he was able to do that. Now would be a good time to mention that I hate making my bed. I never make my bed unless someone is coming to visit. It seems like a huge waste of time and energy to make my bed when I am just going to climb back into that night and have the covers a mess again. As a result my blanket ends up left in a pile on my bed. Zeus will then take his head and nudge the covers around until he is able to tunnel under the covers and sleep all covered. Last night I had gone up to lay in bed and read when Zeus came to join me. At first he decided to nap with his head totally covered and then he finally woke up to pop his head out of the blanket. I just had to take a picture.

No comments: