Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Life in Pictures

I've taken many, many, many pictures over the past few weeks that I keep meaning to add to my blog...but never seem to have time. I'm forcing myself to add some pics today.

Photobucket

Zeke & Zeus staring out at a neighbor child staring in.


Photobucket

Meet Bagheera (Or Diana if its a girl)...but during its time in our house it was called "Baggy" from Baloo's line "C'mon Baggy get with the beat" in the movie The Jungle Book.


Photobucket

Baggy learning how to play with USMC gear. (Kittens love boot bands too.)


Photobucket

Words of wisdom for Baggy from Zeke.


Photobucket

My favorite pic of Baggy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Zeke's new favorite place to sleep.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Zeus loves to sit on tables and counters. It means I frequently clean them with clorox and other cleaners to keep them fur/germ free.


Photobucket

This is Zeke's face after he learns he won't be going to visit "Grandma Frantz" (poor little guy)


Photobucket

This is my "Librarian Chair" a fab find at only $15. I love it...Dave hates it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

My new trench coat originally priced at $79.95 (New York & Co.) and I paid $7.99 + tax. I sort of lusted after it when I first saw it, but put it out of my mind once seeing the price tag. (A retail girl never pays full price for something unless she has a darn good reason.)


Photobucket

A recent visit with our niece Zoi. I frequently give Dave the same look Zoi is giving him. Shortly after this she started crying and wanted to go back to her momma, lol.


Photobucket

My newest addition to the doo-dads. It says (for those of you who maybe can't read it)

"It is not the length of life, but the depth of life." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson. Yes, it is.


I'll have more pics to put up in about a week or so. Only 6 days until I am in Ohio. I can hardly wait. We're going to have so much fun.

No comments: